About ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ
Leuven Value Network (ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ) is a non-profit organisation under the umbrella of Leuven MindGate; part of the City of Leuven. ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ accelerates value creation by bringing together the ambitious minds of Leuven via (digital) networking events.
Our vision: We believe that the world’s most complex problems can only be solved by working together.
Our mission: Bringing people together for the better in Leuven.
Our core team: Consists roughly of 6 full-timers and +/ 20 young professionals that each volunteer to contribute to this vision in their own area of expertise. Each team member is active in one of the three functional teams: HR & Operations, Marketing and Community.
We are looking for a real digital native who wants to take our web facilities on WordPress as a volunteer to the next level.
You will find yourself among a passionate team of youngsters with a go-for-it mentality. Your work will be a fundamental base of LVN which every team will take advantage of.
You will be held accountable for maintaining and developing the website.
Ideally, you recognize yourself in the description below:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- No creative boundaries
- Good people skills
- Fluent English speaking (Dutch is a plus);
- Flexible (no 9-to-5 mentality);
- Organised (respecting timelines and deadlines);
- Taking initiative; working independently as well as collaborating in a team;
- A can-do attitude towards challenges;
- Paying attention to detail;
- Keen to work with and learn about new digital tools (we work completely remotely);
- A strong sense of ownership and proactive growth mindset.
- You see yourself working 3-5h on a weekly basis for Leuven Value Network
We’re looking for a volunteer who’s willing to spend some of his or her spare time to change Leuven for the better. Here is why you should apply:
- The opportunity to learn from and work with like-minded ambitious entrepreneurs;
- The ability to expand your professional and peer network;
- Diverse internal learning and development initiatives (being a moderator, project management, guiding brainstorming sessions…);
- Free access and drinks to all our events.
Note that this position is unpaid.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and one-page cover letter in English outlining their motivation and relevant experience for this position, through our sign-up page.
Every applicant must reside in Belgium.
If you are situated in any other country we will not be able to accept you’re application.
Thank you L V ᑎ