Job Location: Brussels, Belgium (Hybrid)
Start date: ASAP
Minimum Duration: 6 months(3 – 5h/week)
Job type: Volunteership
About V N B
Value Network Brussels is a community run by youngsters which sets up hybrid networking events that form a perfect mix between work and play.
We host innovative networking activities where you can learn and connect with interesting individuals in a relaxed and inspiring environment.
Our vision: We believe that the world’s most complex problems can only be solved by working together.
Our mission: Bringing people together for the better in Leuven.
Our core team: consists of young potentials that each volunteered to contribute to this vision in their own area of expertise. Each team member is active in one of three functional teams: Marketing & Sales, Events & Community, and HR & Operations.
As a marketing volunteer you will join our marketing team in executing communication plans for ᐯ ᑎ B. Over time, you will be given more responsibilities to maximize your learning curve. Finally, once you are fully up to speed, you will manage your own projects. In the role description below we have summarized your main tasks and responsibilities.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and has a go-for-it mentality. Experience is a plus but certainly not a must. If this is you, please continue reading for more detailed info.
As a volunteer you will strengthen marketing team in promoting our events and are able to touch upon one more of the following areas:
- Own the content creation & promotion for our website & social media platforms.
- End-to-end monitoring of our different activities & online campaigns.
- Develop & implement strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to support internal & external communications.
We are a group of motivated entrepreneurs and are looking for a passionate individual to strengthen our team. Ideally, you recognize yourself in the description below:
- You are a bachelor’s / master’s student preferably in Business Administration, marketing, or other related courses.
- You are fluent in English(is a must) & French/Dutch (is a plus).
- You have prior experience (work / academic) with social media strategy, creating GTM plans, etc. ( is a plus).
- You are flexible and thrive in a startup environment.
- You are very organized and have no problem respecting timelines and meeting deadlines.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have a can-do attitude towards challenges and love learning new skills.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and a proactive mindset.
- Reimbursement of all transportation costs.
- Platform to connect & network with young professionals.
- Free access and drinks at all our events.
- Free internal workshops (being a moderator, project management, guiding a brainstorming session,…)
- An intense & fun experience in an international, fast-paced and flexible start-up.
- A volunteering certificate & Letter of Recommendation (upon request) upon successful completion.
Interested in working with us? Great! Please send us your CV and a short motivation letter in English. Please indicate the desired duration and time period of your internship.
Note that we only work with applicants currently residing in Belgium.
As a reminder – this position is unpaid.