Job Location: Leuven, Belgium
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 3 months (15 – 35h/week), can be extended
Job type: Unpaid Internship
About ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ
Leuven Value Network is a non-profit organization run by youngsters which sets up hybrid networking events that form a perfect mix between work and play. We host innovative networking activities where you can learn and connect with interesting individuals in a relaxed and inspiring environment.
Our vision: We believe that the world’s most complex problems can only be solved by working together.
Our mission: Bringing people together for the better in Leuven.
Our core team: consists of young potentials that each volunteered to contribute to this vision in their own area of expertise. Each team member is active in one of three functional teams: Marketing & Sales, Events & Community, and HR & Operations.
As a marketing intern, you will join our marketing team in executing communication plans for ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ. During your internship, you will be supported on a daily basis by our Founder and the Head of Marketing. Over time, we automatically zoom in on what you want to learn and adjust your mission accordingly. Our commitment to you as an intern is that we help you learn as much as you’re willing to take on.
We are a group of motivated entrepreneurs and are looking for a passionate individual to strengthen our team. Ideally, you recognize yourself in the description below:
- You are a bachelor’s / master’s student preferably in Business Administration, marketing, or other related courses.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have prior experience (work / academic) with social media strategy, creating GTM plans, etc. ( is a plus).
- You are flexible and thrive in a startup environment.
- You are very organized and have no problem respecting timelines and meeting deadlines.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have a can-do attitude towards challenges and love learning new skills.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and a proactive mindset.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and has a proactive mentality. Experience is a plus but certainly not a must so don’t let that discourage you! As an intern, you will strengthen the marketing team in promoting our events and communicating with our community. Some of the concrete tasks this translates to, are listed below:
- Creating social Media Content (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Email marketing (Mailchimp)
- Creating visual content (Canva, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Web strategy & content included, ideally some SEO
- Data analysis (Google Analytics, social media analytics)
- Developing our overall marketing strategy;
- Project management and planning (Slack, Google Drive)
- An internship opportunity as a part of your academic curriculum / for your personal development.
- Reimbursement of all transportation costs.
- Platform to connect & network with young professionals.
- Free access and drinks at all our events.
- Free internal workshops (being a moderator, project management, guiding a brainstorming session,…)
- An intense & fun experience in an international, fast-paced and flexible start-up.
- An internship certificate & Letter of Recommendation (upon request) upon successful completion.
Sounds good? Great! Click apply & send us your CV and motivation letter in English. Our team will contact you.
Note: We are currently accepting applications only from those residing in Belgium.