About ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ
Leuven Value Network (ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ) is a non-profit organisation under the umbrella of Leuven MindGate; part of the City of Leuven. ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ accelerates value creation by bringing together the ambitious minds of Leuven via (digital) networking events.
Our vision: We believe that the world’s most complex problems can only be solved by working together.
Our mission: Bringing people together for the better in Leuven.
Our core team consists roughly of 3 full-timers and +/-15 young potentials that each volunteer contributes to in their own area of expertise. Each team member is active in one of the three functional teams: HR & Operations, Marketing and Community.
As the Head of Marketing of Leuven Value Network, you are responsible for a team of young (aspiring) marketeers volunteers looking to make a change to the brand of L V N.
With a sweet spot for the City of Leuven, you give it your all to make sure we get the right visibility and image towards the audience we’ve built up over the years. Also amongst your responsibilities, is project management and performing a quality check on everything that goes live!
We are looking for a volunteer who is willing to spend time on coaching and leading our marketing team.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be leading the Marketing team in promoting our events and brand. Therefore, you are able to touch upon some of the following areas:
- Creating social Media Content (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- E-mail marketing (Mailchimp)
- Creating visual content (Canva, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Data-analysis (Google Analytics, Social Media analytics)
Ideally, you recognize yourself in the description below:
- You have affinity with Marketing
- You are able to manage projects
- You are a natural leader and have been in leadership positions in the past (Professional or Coursework)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal, Dutch is a plus);
- You are organised (respecting timelines and deadlines)
- You take initiative and can work Individually as well as in a team.
- You see yourself working 7-8h on a weekly basis for Leuven Value Network
Note that the majority of the team meetings and activities tend to take place in the late afternoons and evenings. Flexibility is very important to us and this is a requirement.
- The opportunity to learn from and work with like-minded ambitious intrapreneurs;
- The ability to expand your professional and peer network;
- Diverse internal learning and development initiatives
- Free access and drinks to all our events.
Note that this position is unpaid.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and one-page cover letter in English outlining their motivation and relevant experience for this position, through our sign-up page.
Every applicant must reside in Belgium.
If you are situated in any other country, we will not be able to accept your application.
Thank you ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ