Job Location: Brussels, Belgium
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: min 3 months (15 – 35h/week), can be extended
Job type: Unpaid Internship
About ᐯ ᑎ B
Value Network Brussels is a community run by youngsters which sets up hybrid networking events that form a perfect mix between work and play. We host innovative networking activities where you can learn and connect with interesting individuals in a relaxed and inspiring environment.
Our vision: We believe that the world’s most complex problems can only be solved by working together.
Our mission: Bringing people together for the better.
Our core team: consists of young potentials that each volunteered to contribute to this vision in their own area of expertise. Each team member is active in one of three functional teams: Marketing & Sales, Events & Community, and HR & Operations.
As an event coordinator intern, you will join our Event & Community team in laying the groundwork for an event department for ᐯ ᑎ B . Over time, you will be given more responsibilities to maximize your learning curve. Finally, once you are fully up to speed, you will manage your own projects. In the role description below we have summarized your main tasks and responsibilities.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and has a go-for-it mentality. Experience is a plus but certainly not a must. If this is you, please continue reading for more detailed info. As an intern you will strengthen the Event & Community team in building the team and are able to touch upon the following areas:
- Own the end-to-end event planning & organizing activities.
- Maintaining strong business relations with our clients.
- Monitoring the statistics of all the events (success factors/failures/recommendations).
- Build a network of reliable & competent suppliers(catering, locations, technical, etc.).
We are a group of motivated entrepreneurs and are looking for a passionate individual to strengthen our team. Ideally, you recognize yourself in the description below:
- You are a bachelor’s / master’s student preferably in marketing/communication or other related courses.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexible, proactive, take ownership & have excellent project management skills.
- Stress resistant & do not shy away from logistic/administrative tasks.
- You are very organized and have no problem respecting timelines and meeting deadlines.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have a can-do attitude towards challenges and love learning new skills.
- An internship opportunity as a part of your academic curriculum / for your personal development.
- Reimbursement of all transportation costs.
- Platform to connect & network with young professionals.
- Free access and drinks at all our events.
- Free internal workshops (being a moderator, project management, guiding a brainstorming session,…)
- An intense & fun experience in an international, fast-paced and flexible start-up.
- An internship certificate & Letter of Recommendation (upon request) upon successful completion.
Sounds good? Great! Click apply & send us your CV and motivation letter in English. Our team will contact you.
Note: We are currently accepting applications only from those residing in Belgium.