|Volunteer agreement||Minimum of 10 hours each week|
Minimum period of 6 months
|Starting||As of september or later|
About ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ
Leuven Value Network ( ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ ) is a non-profit organisation under the umbrella of Leuven MindGate; part of the City of Leuven. ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ accelerates value creation by bringing together the ambitious minds of Leuven via (digital) networking events.
Our vision: We believe that the world’s most complex problems can only be solved by working together.
Our mission: Bringing people together for the better in Leuven.
Our core team consists roughly of 3 full-timers and +/- 20 young Volunteers that each volunteered to contribute to this vision in their own area of expertise. Each team member is active in one of the three functional teams: HR-Operations, Events & Community and Marketing
We are looking for a general manager who is willing to be part of the growth of ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ. Your focus will be managing and coaching our team of enthusiastic interns and volunteers. You’ll be co-ordinating together with our founder and leadership team. Together you will be in charge of overseeing ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ’s marketing, event organization and HR department.
Your tasks mainly involve:
- Chairing our daily (5/7) operational morning calls with the interns;
- Chairing our weekly core team meeting with the interns and heads of the departments;
- Attending our department meetings (Events & Community, Marketing and HR-operations);
- Bi-weekly check-up 1-1 meetings with the interns and heads of the departments;
- Being a key contact for the team for important decisions;
We are a group of motivated intrapreneurs and are looking for a like-minded person to strengthen our team. Ideally, you recognize yourself in the description below:
- You are an excellent communicator (English);
- You are flexible and thrive in a startup environment;
- You are organized and enthusiastic;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You are experienced in managing teams;
- You see yourself working 10 hours weekly.
- An experience in a thriving startup environment;
- The opportunity to learn from and work with like-minded ambitious intrapreneurs;
- Free entrance and drinks at our events;
- building your network with the key innovation players in Leuven.
Please note that this position is unpaid.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and one-page cover letter in English outlining their motivation and relevant experience for this position, through our sign-up page.
Every applicant must reside in Belgium.
If you are situated in any other country, we will not be able to accept your application.
Thank you ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ