About ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ
Leuven Value Network (ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ) is a non-profit organisation under the umbrella of Leuven MindGate; part of the City of Leuven. ᒪ ᐯ ᑎ accelerates value creation by bringing together the ambitious minds of Leuven via (digital) networking events.
Our vision: We believe that the world’s most complex problems can only be solved by working together.
Our mission: Bringing people together for the better in Leuven.
Our core team: Consists roughly of 6 full-timers and +/-20 young professionals that each volunteer to contribute to this vision in their own area of expertise. Each team member is active in one of the three functional teams: HR & Operations, Marketing and Community.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is willing to be a part of Leuven Value Network’s growth process. Your playfield will be our Google Analytics, event data and Social Media with main research and integration of our data in the CRM system.
We are looking for a data analyst who wants to change Leuven for the better by being an important building block for the expansion and growth of Leuven Value Network. Your tasks mainly involve CRM management and analysis of our events. Your data research will be the building block for the marketing and business development team.
- Help us building a dashboard to interpret our data and make strategic data-related decisions and plans on all of our projects
- Give recommendations in terms of our value proposition to make number-based decisions on content of communications
Ideally, you recognize yourself in the description below:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are studying IT, Marketing or have a very strong interest in analytics
- Excel does not have any secrets for you
- Knowledge of Python, SQL or stata is considered a plus but not necessary
- You have good knowledge of HubSpot, our CRM system
- Good people skills
- Fluent English speaking (Dutch is a plus);
- Flexible (no 9-to-5 mentality);
- Organised (respecting timelines and deadlines);
- Taking initiative; working independently as well as collaborating in a team;
- A can-do attitude towards challenges;
- Paying attention to detail;
- Keen to work with and learn about new digital tools (we work completely remotely);
- A strong sense of ownership and proactive growth mindset.
- You see yourself working 3-5h on a weekly basis for Leuven Value Network
We’re looking for a volunteer who’s willing to spend some of his or her spare time to change Leuven for the better. Here is why you should apply:
- The opportunity to learn from and work with like-minded ambitious entrepreneurs;
- The ability to expand your professional and peer network;
- Diverse internal learning and development initiatives (being a moderator, project management, guiding brainstorming sessions…);
- Free access and drinks to all our events.
- Frequently organised teambuilding events with free goodies and drinks
Note that this position is unpaid.