THE SCIENCE INNOVATION GALA 2022
The 2022 Science Innovation Gala is organized by the Faculty of Science and PhD Society, and will take place on Friday, 20th of May 2022 2 pm-4 pm followed by a network reception. This year we welcome no other than Peter Hinssen(!) as our keynote speaker.
Come sample ideas from a range of top innovators, and network with like-minded students!
- Participation is free, but registration is mandatory.
- Talks and presentations are in English, for a broad audience interested in science and innovation.
- 2.00 pm – 2.15 pm : Welcome
- 2.15 pm – 2.45 pm : Top researchers present their top research.
- Arnout Voet : biomolecular modelling and design
- Bart Landuyt : safe and sustainable chemicals for the future
- Peter Dedecker : nano-biology
- 2.45 pm – 3.15 pm : Business Innovation students present their innovation projects in 5 pitches of 3 minutes each.
- 3.15 pm – 3.45 pm : Keynote speaker: Peter Hinssen
- 4.00 pm – … : Networking reception
- Language: English