Be inspired by the online Inspirational Talks of the KICK Challenge on February 24. Three impactful entrepreneurs tell the story of their businesses and share how they tackle societal challenges on a daily basis.
Be surprised by your own ideas and sense of entrepreneurship and discover all ins and outs of the KICK Challenge, a business plan competition organized for the KU Leuven community.
- 19u30 – 19u40 : Welcome
- 19u40 – 20u05: Michaël Callens – CEO & Co-founder Rein4ced
- 20u05 – 20u30: Pieter Jelle De Brue – CEO & Founder Statik
- 20u30 – 20u45: Break
- 20u45 – 21u10: Hendrik Winkelmans – Managing Partner Freshmen Fund
- 21u10 – 21u30: Former participant KICK Challenge 2020
- February 24, 2021 from 19.30 until 21.30
- The event is free, but registration is mandatory
More info: www.kuleuven.be/inspirationaltalks